Effective Date: [Insert Date]
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
2. Use of Collected Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
– To administer content, promotion, survey, or other Website features: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
3. Protection of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Compliance with EU and US Regulations
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
8. Contacting Us
TRUONG TAO .,JSC
Address: 164 Khuat Duy Tien – Thanh Xuan – Ha Noi